Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Pressies....

After my bday is over... My friends kept asking me what present I receive for my birthday???
So I'm here so give you all the answers... Dun be jealous k???



This pink color Levi's casual bag is given by my dearest Kok Wang, I love this color very much.. so sweet!!! Thanks darling..

This is a hand bag coated with leather, black and white in color that is really suitable to use in various occasion... Really suits me!!! hehe...


It is given by my Classmates, name as below:
Ah Seng, Jeff, Ann Feng, Wen Ming, Tantan, Chief (Sing Hoon), Joyce, Sook Yin, Wei Jie, Eng Ge(Ngen), Sook Sim....
Thanks alot ya..


On the left is a pencil sharpener for make up!!! It's so lovely and cute..
Never see that b4.. Thanks to Soo Lee, Oo, Teo...


The Pink color box on the right is a perfume.. with a very cute bottle inside, smell good too... Given by Chiah Sean and Yen Yee..
Thank you very much ya....


This Pretty butterfly clip is given by Soo Bee....
Nice leh???? its already on my head!!! hahaha...
Love it too...




This pink color Cap Cap is given by Kean Seng, Ivan, Wan Shin, Papi (Izman), Jennie, Oi Ling ...
I can wear this in this coming summer... So good!!!!
hahaha... Thanks to all of you!!!


This Raffaelo is given by Yan Lee...
Thank you very much...
This is 1 of my favourite chocolate.... Open and eat edi... hahah...

This is part of my bday cake!!! I guess now its already became part of my body part partially... part of it went out edi kua...
hahaha.... Really miss it alot... Hopfully when Kok Wang read this blog he will make me another cake!!!! hahaha...
(Day Dreaming)


Yummy..... see in between the layers is my blueberries jam.... very appetizing rite????
Made by paws of KW!!! akakaka... I dun think he will see this!!! hahah....




No comments: