Friday, May 1, 2009

My 24th B'day!!!!

The next day after the Pre-B'day Party, Kok Wang was busy the whole day baking a b'day cake for me.... He spend the whole morning till afternoon baking!!!

Guess wat??? He was baking in my floor kitchen... So indeed I can smell the cake from my room... hehe... So tempting... When the cake was done, I really wanted to taste it.. cant wait till night!!! Hahah....

At night after dinner, Kok Wang, WL and Adrian was busy decorating my lovely cake!!! They discuss how to decorate it so "loudly" till I can hear it from my desk!!! Attempt to get into the kitchen to watch them decorating it would be fun I thought!!! But I think maybe I should stay in my room till the cake cutting session!!! ( must pandai pandai sikit lo.....)

So after my bath, I waited till I was called to the common hall....

This is what I saw!!!!! Surprise.....


The first 1 is Japanese cotton cheese cake with Blackcurrent Jam by dear Kok Wang.... Darling, u finished up the jam.... buy my a new 1 ya!!!








Look How Lovely the cakes are!!!!

The second cake was a real surprise..... Black Forest by Sook Yin and Sook Sim....
It's the Cake of choice I usually had during bday celebration back in M'sia... Really miss that!!!

Thanks so much...

Below are the chef that make my delicious cake, which makes my bday perfect!!!
Thanks alot Sook Yin and Sook Sim.... Really loves the cake!!! muz teach me how to make it k??
The cake consist of 4 layers... Not an easy work rite??? Really appreciate that!!!

This is my dear Kok Wang, I know you spend so much effort in the cake even though u dont like to bake a cake... Thanks for all the Raffaello... really nice!!!


There is a Piggy in my cake... Did you guys realized it???

See... Zoom in version....

The cake cutting ceremony was perfect!!!
Thanks to the beautiful cakes...

Last but not least... Thanks for those who turn up my cake cutting sessions....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I ate 2 pieces of both cakes. Oh yeah... Thanks to the Sooks and the woofs. Wahahah