Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Exams in over..... N finally back to Msia

It's already been a month back in Msia.... I miss my home so much.... Since exams begin, most of us here in Ukraine only have a thought in our minds... "Pass every exam and return to our Home" The main stress studying in Ukraine is tht, if we fail to pass an exam, we got to stay back to repeat the exam, and go home later...

Afterall, exam finished and I'm back to my Home Sweet Home again....

After resting for about a week, we finally begin our practicals in Hosp!!! 3 weeks in Peads dept, 2 weeks in Medicine...

This time we learn gain lots of knowledge clinically in both Peads and Medicine, got to see some rare cases, do some procedures... It's gonna be a last elective posting in Government hosp as a Medical students.... Next year, we'll be posted to hospitals as HO.... working life of a HO is really not a simple things in Msia compare to overseas..... hopfully we an cope with it next year......

I really enjoyed the food that I missed so much since I come back.... eat so many Msian food, mom's home cooked food... Yummy!!!

No comments: